27.1.10

a nice little song to relax...

* a few days since my last post....just busy in our new life.... i want to do too much at the same time.... i would like all my plannings finished and done as quick as possible.... that's me, typically!

* i try to organize my time... i try to find the good shedule... the good rules to make the day organised....

* if my computer is ok with me to download some pictures :( ... i will be able to post a few pictures of what i did the last days....cooking and painting :)... nothing artistic so far...just walls and ceilings....

* i am a bit messy at the moment... in my ideas, to manage my time and the things i want to do.... * guilty i didn't call my friend V to see how she is and to ask if she is feeling better ;)... How are you? and A. and M.???

* i write in english because i do not use it enough at the moment and i am worried i am going to loose it....

* and in the middle of all that: i like vanessa paradis... i like her last song.... enjoy... good night....




1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

Débordée tu es....
Tu parles anglais parce que tu ne l'utilises pas assez en ce moment...
J'ai compris que si ton ordinateur était ok avec toi tu posterais des images..des peintures??? Tu fais de la peinture??