24.3.10

Galinette


*Today, was a gardening day
and I will show you soon my first steps in that new territory...:)
*And as a little friend, Galinette was all day close to me...
*she was following me...
*sitting there and looking at what i was doing...
*playing with a dry leaf here...
*doing some stretching and having a sun bath...
*knocking my hand to have a cuddle... so sweet
*and after that long day running around the garden,
she finished by a well-deserved rest in my grandad's green house
*Thanks Galinette
for helping me today :)
(I know... I am mad but i love cats...)

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

mentioned plenty of people repayment the funds on time not to mention without the need of problems
A leading consumer debt nonprofit charities expects numerous many people looking at these individuals meant for aid across payday advance credit card bills towards two times the following. debts nonprofit states that around buy that payday, huge appeal to loans this season. The actual charitable organization pronounces 36 months back how many people using them seemed to be small.
klikając w ten link zobaczysz więcej
chwilówki do 5000
kredyt na dowód bgż
powiązana strona z tym tematem
pożyczki prywatne
kliknij tutaj
kredyt chwilówka chełm
szybka pożyczka
pożyczki prywatne
gdzie najlepiej kredyt na dowód