23.8.10

1st Wedding Anniversary

 


*Yesterday was our first wedding anniversary.

*It was the 22nd of August 2009

*The year went so quickly...

*We enjoy to remember and look at all our memories of the day...
and all the days before and after...

*This coming week, I will go back on that fabulous adventure,
from the preparation to the start of the married life.

*And you, what's your best memory of your wedding?

4 commentaires:

Sarah Elizabeth a dit…

Happy Anniversary! My wedding was just 2 weeks ago so I have lots of memories to choose from - probably the best was actually exchanging our vows. We got married in the garden of my parents' farm and it was a very intimate moment.

Sara Louise a dit…

Your dress is stunning!!
I got married five months ago. My favorite part was the reception. It was a small dinner for only twelve of us in a Colonial Inn in Berkshire, Massachusetts. There were no lights, only candles, and because there was only the twelve of us, everyone could talk, I didn't have to get up and mingle around. Lovely and intimate :-)

Unknown a dit…

Joli couple....

Que de souvenirs je pense...

anne a dit…

Merci de partager ces jolis moments avec nous...